17 January, 2008

~ Thursday ~



I feel badly for Thursday. Thursday kinda gets overlooked, y'know? No one ever says, "Hey, it's THURSDAY, let's celebrate!" No, weekends get all the fuss and bother, Monday gets the 'oh, yuck, here we go again' comments from everyone, Tuesday seems to be when everyone picks up speed and gets back in the groove, Wednesday is right there in the middle, being the hump, the mid-point goal, and then everyone whizzes right through Thursday, all eyes fixed on superfantastic Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Does no one ever think how that makes Thursday feel?

No.

Poor Thursday.

Peace ~

2 comments:

MonaS! said...

LOL - I love your thought process. YOu think of things that I never would. Love you my dear friend!

doulanana said...

I happen to be one of the odd people that used to LOVE Thursdays! When I worked in education, Fridays were generally a litle easier so once I hit Thursday I knew the weekend was in sight!!
I miss you my friend and I hope all is well...come and visit my blog soon!!