08 January, 2008

When I was 19, I saw the sexiest woman in the world.

I was sitting on a Mexican beach in my little red bikini, when up the sand strode an absolute vision. This woman was probably 75 years old, with wrinkles, grey hair, stretch marks, and saggy bits. She also had scarlet nails, crimson lips, a toffee-brown tan, rhinestone sunglasses.....and a leopard-print bikini.

Man, that broad owned the beach!

We all watched her as she passed. Young men were whistling and cat-calling....she was smiling, waving, blowing kisses, and lifting her glasses to wink at them. It was one of the most powerful, most beautiful things I have ever seen.

In that moment, I realised that beauty has no age limit, that age has no beauty limit, and that sexy is a state of mind.

I lost sight of that for years....until I found a picture of me taken that same day on that same beach.....yeah.....

Peace ~

2 comments:

MonaS! said...

wow - how amazing is that?! Wish I had the confidence of that lady. Thanx for sharing that M!

Nicole Drewniak said...

I hope I feel that hot when I am her age!!