14 January, 2009

~ Wint'ry Wednesday ~


Wednesday.

Snowing.

Again.

Alright, still.

.:sigh:.

Sure is pretty, though.

Won't be long before the sky is once again the colour of dresses I see on smashingly elegant creatures wearing gobs of pave jewellery but can never find for myself.

Oh....I know why that is....I have no pave diamond jewellery to wear such a dress with.

Right.

Someone told me the other day she was tired of winter, that it could be all over with now. I said, "But, we need winter, the trees are sleeping!"

She wasn't convinced.

It's true though. And if we didn't have winter, the trees couldn't sleep....we would have to get all new trees and....well....seriously....take a look around....we live in the middle of the Boreal forest....who's gonna replant millions of hectares of forest???

Exactly.

I rest my case.


Peace ~

3 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

I do agree that winter can be beautiful but why does it have to be so cold ... lol.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

I really dont enjoy winter .. well .. I guess what I dont enjoy is the slippery roads and the -30 temps .. we need winter eh .. so the trees can sleep you say .. I will try to look at winter differently ..

MonaS! said...

I am another one of those that doesn't like winter. Its the cold I don't like more than anything - thanx for a new perspective my friend.